Cracked mid pipe

reblhoss

I tried looking in the how to threads and didn't see anything but if I over looked it please let me know. Anyway, I put my jeep up on a lift and found this.
3615934cccf5468fd3bce5ddbe0562e6.jpg
072ce9a625d76992d361d1a043e71777.jpg

Anyone ever replace their mid pipe before? Tips? Advice?

When I got my TJ the exhaust doughnut-gasket was gone and when I went to replace it I found the flange to be rusted so I picked up a new pipe on Amazon for around fifty bucks.
I could have just changed the flange though once I removed the 02 sensor.

I tried looking in the how to threads and didn't see anything but if I over looked it please let me know. Anyway, I put my jeep up on a lift and found this. View attachment 1937View attachment 1938

Anyone ever replace their mid pipe before? Tips? Advice?

Oh man, that is definitely cracked, I'll bet it's loud!

What year is it? 4.0 or 4 cylinder? Replacing the mid-pipe is pretty easy and you can get a replacement one on Amazon for pretty cheap.

Oh man, that is definitely cracked, I'll bet it's loud!

What year is it? 4.0 or 4 cylinder? Replacing the mid-pipe is pretty easy and you can get a replacement one on Amazon for pretty cheap.
Oh yeah haha she sounds mean as hell right now! Even just sitting in neutral! [emoji23] it's a '97 and yes a 4.0

No problem. Walker is a good brand and for that price you can't really complain. That will solve your problem for sure.
Gosh no that price isn't bad at all! Although I will miss the way she sounds.. I know it'll be better fixed haha