CrawlTek Highline fenders with smaller than 40” tires

Rescue6

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Has anyone seen the CrawlTek highline fenders on a Tj/Lj with less than 40” tires. I’m curious how they look with 35”-37” tires as I’m interested in them but can’t seem to locate pictures of them on anything under 40”s.
Thanks

I don’t want metal cloak. If I went TnT I’d get the highlines anyway but would prefer a lighter weight fender. As I will be on 40-42” tires eventually but for the next two years or so I’m stuck with 37” or under.

I don’t want metal cloak. If I went TnT I’d get the highlines anyway but would prefer a lighter weight fender. As I will be on 40-42” tires eventually but for the next two years or so I’m stuck with 37” or under.
Use the fender at stock height for now. Then highline when you go bigger.

Here's mine when it was still sporting well worn 37's (probably like 35.5's in the photo. This is with a 4" springs and a 1.25" body lift.

Highlines.jpg

Thanks, I think a 3” lift with 35s would look good. Really happy with them. The inner fender and battery tray is far better then genright imo. EverYthing underhood mounted back easy except the washer bottle. They aren’t heavy but don't expect weight savings. I weighted them and they are within about a pound of the stock fender. Not bad considering they’re 3/16”.

Reactions: rasband
Did you ever pick some highlines?
Yeah I went with Aluminum Genright Highlines and inner fender kit, and matching Genright Aluminium corners and rear fenders, new Genright mini boat side sliders, and a few other Genright goodies. The Crawltec’s are really nice but never came back in stock. I have not been able to install anything yet but it’s all here.

Reactions: kmas0n
Yeah I went with Aluminum Genright Highlines and inner fender kit, and matching Genright Aluminium corners and rear fenders, new Genright mini boat side sliders, and a few other Genright goodies. The Crawltec’s are really nice but never came back in stock. I have not been able to install anything yet but it’s all here.
Did you ever get these installed?

I'll have a set installed in the next several weeks, on 35s. Longer term plan is to probably go bigger but for now I'll be customizing the shock mounts to get 11s up front.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rescue6 and Tob