Creepy Sam Adams commercial

05 Blue Unlimited

TJ Addict
Ride of the Month Winner
Anyone else creeped out but the SA 76 commercial "I can taste my beer?" It's ok until the bar scene where the guy and girl are kissing then a dude pops in and says "I want to taste his beer."

That's just creepy shit right there. I mean which team is he wanting to play on? I don't know maybe both (Not that there's anything wrong with that). But it is creepy.

Reactions: L J
I just watched it and thought it was funny. I didn’t get any kind of weird “vibe” from it. Maybe we’re just living in odd times, making it easy to read into things. 🤷‍♂️

I think he was referring to the fact that that beer won’t stay cold very long sitting exposed on her warm back 😉
That Guinness was obviously too cold. They found a novel, fun way to warm it up to the right temperature.
Sharing is caring. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Squatch
Sam Adams sucks, and I'm not surprised their commercial sucks.

They push an agenda to the point us locals dont like them. They tried to bully the St Patrick's day parade, so a lot of the local bars didn't serve their crap.

It never ends with them.

watch out or you'll have a staunch defender of the LGBTQRSTUVWXYandZ mafia show up to correct your wrong think

:LOL:

Lets be respectful and get the nomenclature correct.

It is LGBTQBFD.

Lesbo, gay, bi, tran, queer, big, fucking, deal. 🤯

Last edited:
Anyone else creeped out but the SA 76 commercial "I can taste my beer?" It's ok until the bar scene where the guy and girl are kissing then a dude pops in and says "I want to taste his beer."

That's just creepy shit right there. I mean which team is he wanting to play on? I don't know maybe both (Not that there's anything wrong with that). But it is creepy.
The dude wants to kiss the girl.

Why were you thinking dude on dude action, that's the creepy part.