TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Wish I knew where these guys find these. I'm sure they'll be 40k each LOL

Screenshot_20191025-130627_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20191025-130621_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: bedhed and mots
Hey, you might have found my next TJ 🤣

Probably not though. Cross will put an insanely high price tag on those, 30k at least I’m guessing.

You never know though, maybe @Chris Madison wants to hook a brother up ;)

They give real world prices for trade ins, and they have a huge client list. Somebody got paid when they sold them these. That second one is very nice 🤔

The red one is growing on me but I’m not in a position in life to afford something like that and not get killed by my wife.

• Haha
Reactions: bedhed
I’m in Jasper. My fiancé is a Physical therapist at Toyota is this maybe where you work at? Lol

I work at Toyota Boshoku. We make the interior components (Seats, doors etc...) for them. I got a few friends who live in Jasper and one of them ones a shop who did my axle work after I bought this TJ so I’m familiar with that area. I’ll shoot you an invite next time we head to interlake. Some are wanting to go on the redbird night ride tonight but i don’t like mud haha

Reactions: Starrs
Coming from an owner of multiple used Jeeps with high milage and then ones with low milage (My TJ had 13k miles on it when I purchased it just a few years ago) (YJ's and TJ's) a low milage unmolested Jeep Wrangler is worth whatever asking price they come up with. They will sell it without budging on price much.

Once you find a used low milage unmolested Wrangler and get under it to work on it, you will subconsciously turn your nose up to a used Wrangler with high milage (90k+) with PO mods.

Reactions: Hog
I think it is super cool this dealer appreciates these and deals in them...,most big dealers down here hardly care , stick them on the back lot, etc.