Cross Jeep TJ / LJ Official Build Thread

We are actually getting that unit back. The top leaks, so the customer was not happy. We are going to get it back and see if it can be adjusted.
Traded it back in because of the top? Or just having you guys fix the top? Personally I think a black bestop soft top on it would be a nice addition, lol but that's just me. The safari top isn't my taste, but the rest of it is perfect.

Traded it back in because of the top? Or just having you guys fix the top? Personally I think a black bestop soft top on it would be a nice addition, lol but that's just me. The safari top isn't my taste, but the rest of it is perfect.
We agreed to buy it back. Customer was torn because he loves the Jeep, just can't handle the top leaking which I understand.

That's pretty good service there. If I didn't have my Rubicon I'd be calling you to put a black soft top on it with some half doors and signing some paperwork lol.
We may switch the top back to factory and sell the gr8 top, I still have the factory hard top in storage that came off of it. That Gr8 Top cost a lot of money

Reactions: Starrs
4885155d1b378ba665fe7295df5070e4.jpg

f80c1342e03befabd2cf404ce82110b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: derekmac
2005 TJ Rubicon
54K miles
Auto
Terra Flex Long Arm
Currie Rock Jock 60 Rear
Fox Coilovers

We Just did a full repaint to fix any imperfections
Sprintex Supercharger
Recaro Leather Seats
AEV Salta Wheels
NEW Nitto Terra Grappler M/T Tires
2005 TJ Rubicon
54K miles
Auto
Terra Flex Long Arm
Currie Rock Jock 60 Rear
Fox Coilovers

We Just did a full repaint to fix any imperfections
Sprintex Supercharger
Recaro Leather Seats
AEV Salta Wheels
NEW Nitto Terra Grappler M/T Tires
its not an LJ is it? This is the black one from the previous pictures isn't it? Very very nice.