Cross Jeep TJ / LJ Official Build Thread

Not my style Rubicon, but a pretty decent Jeep overall. We sold it years ago and just took it back on trade
https://www.crossjeepchrysler.com/i...bicon-4wd-2d-sport-utility-1j4fa69s15p303912/
05 tj.jpg

We decided that we really weren't in a hurry to sell it. We had a bunch of inquiries at $42k and we couldn't find the right person. So we decided we would let the holidays happen and we may end up keeping it as a dealership vehicle. Its a great unit and there are some non hemi AEV LJ's on the market for around $40k.

Got it, that explains a lot! I thought it was a typo by chance, which is why I asked.

One more, builder/mechanics special. Very solid with a ton of miles and a motor concern. NOT a rust bucket which is getting harder to find.
Forum price $3300 plus tax and fees

The pics show an auto trans, but written description states manual. Is that a typo or a description for another Jeep?

Any recent builds? Some very nice Jeeps have passed through your shop. I'm inspired to check my local craigslist for a 2nd LJ :)

EDIT: No luck on the LJ search.

Last edited:
Beautiful Jeeps. I really like that California blue
I think I saw pictures of that Jeep for sale online a couple years ago. Does it have the tan leather interior? Beautiful looking Jeep. These AEV TJ/LJ are always an inspiration to me.