Crown OPDA (Oil Pump Drive Assembly) - BRAND NEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
This is a brand new, never used Crown OPDA (Oil Pump Drive Assembly) for a 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ / LJ.

I was planing on putting this in my 05 Wrangler Rubicon so that I wouldn't have to worry about the dreaded OPDA issue, however, I found out the previous owner already replaced the OPDA so it looks like I won't be needing it!

For those of you who don't already know, the Crown OPDA is an upgrade from the stock OPDA and was built so that it won't encounter the OPDA issues that plague some unfortunate TJ owners.

I'm asking $75 FIRM. That price includes flat rate shipping, all I ask is that the buyer send the funds via PayPal as 'friends and family' to avoid the typical PayPal fees.

Crown OPDA.jpg

This is a brand new, never used Crown OPDA (Oil Pump Drive Assembly) for a 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ / LJ.

I was planing on putting this in my 05 Wrangler Rubicon so that I wouldn't have to worry about the dreaded OPDA issue, however, I found out the previous owner already replaced the OPDA so it looks like I won't be needing it!

For those of you who don't already know, the Crown OPDA is an upgrade from the stock OPDA and was built so that it won't encounter the OPDA issues that plague some unfortunate TJ owners.

I'm asking $75 FIRM. That price includes flat rate shipping, all I ask is that the buyer send the funds via PayPal as 'friends and family' to avoid the typical PayPal fees.

View attachment 2814
If you still have it, I'm interested - 2005 Wrangler X Auto with 4.0.
Michael

Never mind, it's sold. The guy who was supposed to buy it last night (and I thought backed out) just sent me the funds today.

Status
Not open for further replies.