Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmergreg

The work will set you free
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Price
$75
I picked these up for my build but ended up not needing them. $100 new sell these for $75 shipped continental US..

image.jpg

Last edited:
Bought them from DPG their catalog # JEEP17FR06-TJ
Which indicates for 6" lift.

Thanks for checking for me, a bit longer than I plan for. Hope you can offload them soon!

Matt: I missed this post....PM sent

Why did I buy 6" brake lines? When I only put a 3" lift on?

While DPG is really good giving extremely long monologues about OME springs and not using a Currie Anti-rock.... apparently not so sharp when it comes to selecting/ shipping brake lines.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IPerkWVU
Honestly, there's nothing wrong with having extra length in your brake hoses, as long as they don't contact anything or get pinched. If it were me, I'd run 'em.

Reactions: JMT
^^Bump...still looking to sell these

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with having extra length in your brake hoses, as long as they don't contact anything or get pinched. If it were me, I'd run 'em.

I didn't need to extend the rear. And I used YJ ones on the front.

Reactions: M35A2
^Bump.
Paid $100 new in box. $75 shipped...lower 48

I'm still checking out my choices. Like you, I went through DPG for my kit, 2.5", so I'm not sure about the 6" added length.

I just bought a 99 TJ and need to replace the brake lines because they apparently cause my caliper to lock up (a little research on this lovely site.) I'm not entirely sure how much mine is lifted, but a little longer lines wouldn't hurt. If they are still available, I'm interested.

I just bought a 99 TJ and need to replace the brake lines because they apparently cause my caliper to lock up (a little research on this lovely site.) I'm not entirely sure how much mine is lifted, but a little longer lines wouldn't hurt. If they are still available, I'm interested.
Still available!
Welcome to the site. You probably can't PM me since you have a low post count.
You could always become a site supporter and @Chris will wave that! ;)

Reactions: Chris
Nope. It doesn't appear as though I can initiate a message yet, but it appears as though I can respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.