Cruise Control Wiring Diagram Help

I’m about to do this install and I was just wondering if you @HuskerJeep were still on the forum so I could get some help from you if needed. You seem to understand those diagrams good and I might need a little help. Thanks.
Yeah, I'm still here. I may have to dust off the cobwebs since it's been almost 2 years, but I'm sure we can work it out.

Reactions: Tycarver
Sorry just re-read that didn't catch you had directed that to Husker just responded to a email alert but if you do have questions happy to help.

Sorry just re-read that didn't catch you had directed that to Husker just responded to a email alert but if you do have questions happy to help.
No your good! More help is always appreciated. Just directed to him because it was his forum I don’t wanna be a forum hijacker

No your good! More help is always appreciated. Just directed to him because it was his forum I don’t wanna be a forum hijacker
I also did the junkyard install,use it daily you will love it,got some parts out of an xj-if you need help ask,the hardest part is pinning wires in the computer DO NOT PULL THAT OUTSIDE CAP OFF

So I don’t have the plug that others did for the cruise control nor do I have the C180 connector.. so I’m going to have to get pins from an XJ or something and plug them in to the pcu? I would much rather run new wires then have to trace them all over the Jeep.

Red wire is for accessories.

image.jpg

It's possible you're already wired to the ECU and into the engine bay but the wires are terminated in the loom. Have you tried to trace the wires back from the steering column to confirm that they are either there or not?

It's possible you're already wired to the ECU and into the engine bay but the wires are terminated in the loom. Have you tried to trace the wires back from the steering column to confirm that they are either there or not?
No I have not pulled open the steering wheel. I’m waiting till I get my new steering wheel before opening that since I have a new clock spring and everything coming if I need to change them for this( I got a full kit from a guy online)

No I have not pulled open the steering wheel. I’m waiting till I get my new steering wheel before opening that since I have a new clock spring and everything coming if I need to change them for this( I got a full kit from a guy online)
If I remember correctly, you can trace the wires from underneath the steering wheel, you don’t have to remove it to see if the wires come down into the loom.

Once you get the pcm wires stuck in it’s all inside work,just make sure you unplug the computer connector before you take the cap off or you will be buying a new grey plug kit

Once you get the pcm wires stuck in it’s all inside work,just make sure you unplug the computer connector before you take the cap off or you will be buying a new grey plug kit
Got it. Yeah I could use those pins and wires I guess I’ll need them I can pay you for the shipping of them

By unplug the computer connector before I take the cap off you mean just unplug it from the pcm before I take the back off right?

If I remember correctly, you can trace the wires from underneath the steering wheel, you don’t have to remove it to see if the wires come down into the loom.
I’ll have to see if I have the wires in my steering wheel. I’ll check soon and if so just follow those