Cruising topless looking at Christmas lights

View attachment 26579
A year and a half ago my wife and I converted our barn into a unisex cave.
View attachment 26578 View attachment 26580

Very Nice!

My man cave is a 25 x25 foot garage with a granite epoxy floor. It is packed full of stuff. I have too many big tools. My motorcycle/ATV lift takes up a half of a whole bay by itself and I have too many bikes, motocycles and quads. Need to scale down a bit.

Holy Moly Kiwi 10 dollars a gallon. You need to covert that Jeep to wind power. And I too prefer a BBQ Christmas dinner.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Very Nice!

My man cave is a 25 x25 foot garage with a granite epoxy floor. It is packed full of stuff. I have too many big tools. My motorcycle/ATV lift takes up a half of a whole bay by itself and I have too many bikes, motocycles and quads. Need to scale down a bit.

Holy Moly Kiwi 10 dollars a gallon. You need to covert that Jeep to wind power. And I too prefer a BBQ Christmas dinner.
Too much Christmas BBQ and it would be 'wind power' haha

Last edited:
Reactions: ac_
Very Nice!

Nice! Don't scale down too much. A man needs his toys!
How far from Quartzsite are you? We are going there on Jan. 20th.