Cup Holders for Back Seat?

SSTJ

———
Lifetime Supporting Member
My center console doesn’t have cupholders for the backseat passengers. Anyone care to recommend a solution?

I could imagine something clipping on to the console, or maybe I should just attach something to the rollbars?

What back seat? Seriously though, maybe something like this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089ZWW3QF/?tag=wranglerorg-20

014.JPG

Reactions: SSTJ
I put some magnets on the inside rear if the console then use a magnetic cup holder for when the boys sit back there on a long ride.

Or are your boys just very well-behaved?

Other people say so. Compared to other kids I think so. They catch plenty of grief from me though. I'd say in general it's fine for long road trips when I remind them to be careful. I wouldn't trust it wheeling. It'll hold the weight of a drink just fine, but it's easily kicked off.

My center console doesn’t have cupholders for the backseat passengers. Anyone care to recommend a solution?

I could imagine something clipping on to the console, or maybe I should just attach something to the rollbars?

I used some that had two Velcro straps that wrapped around the B-Pillar. I think they were Rugged Ridge. Been awhile since they were on there.

Edit: Rugged Ridge 62101.51 Roll Bar Drink Holder, UTV , Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00390RMV8/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Just change the console the factory rear holders are really nice

Yeah, still waiting for a solution to that. I will swap out for a console with rear cupholders and a spot for the airbag switch in a heartbeat if the paint becomes available. Shoot, might even get the kind you can throw a subwoofer in.

You could change out the center console to the later style....
center console you would also need the front section front section

This is what I did. I was able to score the whole set off FB marketplace I even got the one with the stock subwoofer(which I did refurbish). I won't tell you what I paid for mine as it is no where near the price for the whole set on eBay right now.

Full tan center console

Last edited:
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.