Current Atlas Wait Thread

I left mine as is. I needed a half inch spacer from AA between the Atlas and the trans.
I have the same adapter. It allows the 23 spline (normal length) to be used in the 42RLE 23 Short spline application.

Reactions: Sj's TJ
So for me the shift buttons in the shift tower are too tight of a fit to be able to remove the 3/8 rod shift linkage in the vehicle. What I did was unthread the 3/8 rod from the button on case side every time I needed to make an adjustment. I spent a lot of time messing with getting that threaded rod to thread in the second button but the trick was put a little forward pressure on the thread by way of the shift lever it went it easy.

So for me the shift buttons in the shift tower are too tight of a fit to be able to remove the 3/8 rod shift linkage in the vehicle. What I did was unthread the 3/8 rod from the button on case side every time I needed to make an adjustment. I spent a lot of time messing with getting that threaded rod to thread in the second button but the trick was put a little forward pressure on the thread by way of the shift lever it went it easy.
the buttons aren't held in by E-clips?

Yes, I remember they had a tight friction fit but I was able to maneuver a pair of needle-nose and a small flathead to pry them out every time I had to make adjustment. More than one way to skin a cat. You'll need to remove them for final assembly and shrink-tube install, should you go that route.

Yes, I remember they had a tight friction fit but I was able to maneuver a pair of needle-nose and a small flathead to pry them out every time I had to make adjustment. More than one way to skin a cat. You'll need to remove them for final assembly and shrink-tube install, should you go that route.
Yes I've taken the measurement and will still use the thread threw method, haven't decided if I'll do the shrink fit or just some red loctite

Yes you have.
I have standards you know.

I was going to use the shrink fit if i had enough threaded rod that sticking out that i could actually turn the rod if not... well then then i won't be able to shrink fit.

Ordered mine today from Dave’s. He said it’ll ship the end of April🤞. Lucky for me I have time.
That would be good but seems unlikely, I had a 4/13 shop date ordering in November.

Being optimistic. Hopefully with KOH ending they'll get back to building for the little peeps, hopefully.
Here she is on the bench getting prepped for final install.

What put you over into an Atlas? Your tires don't look so big yet.

PXL_20210204_153150767.jpg

Are those 1330 c/v yolks? What did you use on the JK axles if you don't mind me asking.. I'm told 1330 flanges aren't available.

Are those 1330 c/v yolks? What did you use on the JK axles if you don't mind me asking.. I'm told 1330 flanges aren't available.
No they're 1310 CV yolks on the TC and 1310 yokes on the axles as well.

Reactions: sierradmax