Current gas prices

Our prices are usually pretty good compared to other parts of the country but still at $1.87 here.

Do you go to the Gate brand gas stations? IIRC Gate imports most of their stuff through the port of Jacksonville which tends to make them even cheaper in the Jax area.

$1.60 here.

I've been filling everything up. It be nice if race fuel came down like this.

Reactions: D M
Regular unleaded was $2.05 this morning in Washington State... You guys paying 90's prices suck :D There's was talk on the news that countries were flooding oil producing market and the U.S was asking them to slow production. Heaven forbid we save a couple cents on gas during this shit storm

Do you go to the Gate brand gas stations? IIRC Gate imports most of their stuff through the port of Jacksonville which tends to make them even cheaper in the Jax area.
Funny thing, I was pretty loyal to Gate until they started getting new gas pumps a year or two ago. When I had my double personal watercraft trailer they had the only hoses long enough to reach the farther machine. Now I can rarely get my credit card to work in their new pumps. Over the time since new pumps I have tried cards from more than one issuer and two different cards have been hacked resulting in new numbers and cards. I still get the same error: "entry try fail" or something like that. I told them ONCE about it and still does not work so I shop elsewhere. The $1.87 was at BP, the Gate nearby was $1.89.

Haven't seen a gas station since March 14th. I feel like the kid laid up in the hosptial with a broken leg the first time in 20 years it snows in his hometown.