Currie antirock and spring combo

Philtran.o7

I'm running the currie antirock on my LJ and have a good bit of body roll on road, iv tried adjusting to the stiffest setting but it's still super squirrely. What Springs are you guys running with your antirock swaybar? I'm thinking my rate is to soft.

I run the complete Currie lift on my TJ including Currie springs, Currie Antirock, etc.

I keep my Antirock on the middle setting and I've never had any issues with body roll. Sure, there's a bit more than stock, but it's never been enough to make me feel like it was dangerous or anything.

What springs are you using? I can tell you that my Currie springs work perfectly with it.

Ohhh, definitely get rid of those shocks for one. Rough Country shocks are highly documented as the biggest piece of garbage shocks out there for TJs. Not to say that's entirely the cause, but it could be part of it.

As for the Teraflex springs, I can't comment on them personally. But I've heard from many others the Teraflex stuff is questionable at best. I'll wait for someone else to chime in on the springs who possibly has experience with them.

When I put the Currie Anti Rick on Stinger I thought I was going to tip over the first time I went into a corner. Nth Degree 6LA. I set it to just past middle on the stiff side and since have gotten used to it. BTW I also discovered a bad Bilstein rear shock. Replacement of that smoothed things out nicely.