Currie Antirock CE-9900 $360 on Amazon

I don’t blame anyone. That’s the best price I’ve seen them for in a long time! Just last week they were $400!
Well, I will admit that I never figured I'd get one, as I thought the JKS discos would suffice (was one of the earliest purchases made in my quest to improve the rig). However, in the (almost) year that I've been on this forum, I've read so many testaments to the advantages of the Currie AR that I've since had a change of opinion. Being in Washington state, of course, I pay the governor his share, so my $360 purchase is more like $394 :mad:, but whatever. What's Caesar's is Caesar's. Still a better deal than it has been in the past. So now I'll have a new set of JKS discos up for sale, I guess...:rolleyes:

Well, I will admit that I never figured I'd get one, as I thought the JKS discos would suffice (was one of the earliest purchases made in my quest to improve the rig). However, in the (almost) year that I've been on this forum, I've read so many testaments to the advantages of the Currie AR that I've since had a change of opinion. Being in Washington state, of course, I pay the governor his share, so my $360 purchase is more like $394 :mad:, but whatever. What's Caesar's is Caesar's. Still a better deal than it has been in the past. So now I'll have a new set of JKS discos up for sale, I guess...:rolleyes:

You’ve made a good decision, honestly when I hear the dramatic responses experienced by a very small percentage of those that have tried it I can’t help but believe there’s something else going on with their rigs & this is only based on my own experience with what amounted to a nominal, noticeable, but nominal increase in roll. Putting aside performance, of which there is a boost, the convenience of not twice per outing crawling under your rig to fuck with those stupid disconnects or bolts alone makes this thing a worthwhile investment if you wheel often & even more so for the lazy man :D

Reactions: Squatch
You’ve made a good decision, honestly when I hear the dramatic responses experienced by a very small percentage of those that have tried it I can’t help but believe there’s something else going on with their rigs & this is only based on my own experience with what amounted to a nominal, noticeable, but nominal increase in roll. Putting aside performance, of which there is a boost, the convenience of not twice per outing crawling under your rig to fuck with those stupid disconnects or bolts alone makes this thing a worthwhile investment if you wheel often & even more so for the lazy man :D

Jesus Christ, give it a rest. God forbid someone have a different damn opinion.

Ha, if you want to avoid sales tax you can always send me the money, I’ll buy it, and then keep it at my place for next time you’re down in the area. Just saying... in case you don’t want to get dinged on larger purchases.

Reactions: Alex01
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Jesus Christ, give it a rest. God forbid someone have a different damn opinion.

wow, someone's touchy hahaha, sorry it bothers you that I had a good experience, perhaps you oughta take your own advice & maybe consider avoiding threads that talk about the AR because they obviously upset you :D

wow, someone's touchy hahaha, sorry it bothers you that I had a good experience, perhaps you oughta take your own advice & maybe consider avoiding threads that talk about the AR because they obviously upset you :D

It doesn’t bother me at all that you had a good experience, I’m glad that you did. And just the same, it shouldn’t bother you that I had a bad experience. If you pay attention, I’ve never once told anyone not to buy one. I drive a trail only Jeep in Maine with front and rear ARs, and it’s great.

Threads about the AR don’t upset me, but of course I’m going to respond when you post something that is quite obviously about me or the one other person on this board that wasn’t happy with it on the street.

This place really is starting to become just like Jeep Forum where group think is the only think.

It doesn’t bother me at all that you had a good experience, I’m glad that you did. And just the same, it shouldn’t bother you that I had a bad experience. If you pay attention, I’ve never once told anyone not to buy one. I drive a trail only Jeep in Maine with front and rear ARs, and it’s great.

Threads about the AR don’t upset me, but of course I’m going to respond when you post something that is quite obviously about me or the one other person on this board that wasn’t happy with it on the street.

This place really is starting to become just like Jeep Forum where group think is the only think.

Or is it individuals thinking independently and coming to the same conclusion. Reminds me of when people say "Fake News" when the information doesn't fit their opinion.

Let's don't go down that road. Whether or not someone likes or dislikes the road manners of the Currie Anti-Rock Offroad Swaybar is a matter of personal preference. One doesn't have to agree. People "thinking independently and coming to the same conclusion" does not justify "our way or you must be full of it" thinking. Mobspeak does not equate to critical thinking.

Ha, if you want to avoid sales tax you can always send me the money, I’ll buy it, and then keep it at my place for next time you’re down in the area. Just saying... in case you don’t want to get dinged on larger purchases.
LOL Thanks, brother! But yeah, I had already bought it when I made the post. Still, I might take you up on that with the E-locker, or any other big-bucks purchase that the demon might try to get me on. ;)

Reactions: psrivats
LOL Thanks, brother! But yeah, I had already bought it when I made the post. Still, I might take you up on that with the E-locker, or any other big-bucks purchase that the demon might try to get me on. ;)

No problem! I know that with some of those big purchases, the sales tax can add up!

Reactions: Squatch
Installed

78BE2E50-5A3D-4C17-A5FF-63DC0901FBDC.jpeg
FA730074-D115-4D11-80BF-392C3498E759.jpeg
1F72FCA8-E8A4-45AE-9715-D43C9C182779.jpeg
9EAFE4D4-EA05-4C3D-B006-09FDB3C294A1.jpeg

Reactions: tomtaylz and Alex01
It handles fine lol. I drove around without the stock sway bar on for a day or two so the antirock is an improvement over that :)
The pics are full stuff and full droop, at rest they are slightly upwards. With 2 inches I didn't want the arm up in the fender. No room for the jam nuts either, I ground the threads till the L and R rod ends were positioned correctly then plenty of lock-tight. I will have to keep my eyes on them to make sure they don't unwind.

Reactions: Ephry73 and Alex01