Currie Antirock on Amazon

I hear ya... I need one, and for this price, it’s awfully hard not to buy it.

Didn't think you could resist.

Chris to wife: "Check out this deal hun!

Wife to Chris: Deal ehh? Hmmm! What ev!

Chris to wife: But look at all the money I saved!!!

More like Chris orders Antirock without telling wife. Antirock shows up, wife gets upset, but Chris always likes to ask for forgiveness, not permission. Haha!

Chris, I'm newer to this site. Do you ever start "Group Buys"? Might be surprised by the discount offered if you order 20 or more of the same item with individual ship to addresses. I'm retired and willing to help. Just a thought. Thanks for a great site, Kevin

Chris, I'm newer to this site. Do you ever start "Group Buys"? Might be surprised by the discount offered if you order 20 or more of the same item with individual ship to addresses. I'm retired and willing to help. Just a thought. Thanks for a great site, Kevin

No, but it's something I should look into, so thanks for brining it up. I'm 100% certain I could get group buys going if there was enough interest in a particular product.

I did not buy mine direct from Currie and when I finally went to put it on I noticed the ends were missing. I called Currie to order the ends and found out they were about $125 and if I had been shorted by them they would have been willing to take care of it but since it was thru a dealer they could not. I ordered the ends from Currie direct because 1) I no longer had the receipt and dealer name and 2) I needed them now because it was already in the shop. I am not blaming anyone but me- I dragged my feet putting it on and did not check it out initially.
BUT- just saying- there is value being careful where you buy things.

That sucks. The one nice thing about Amazon, is you never have to worry about returns. They're absolutely effortless. I ordered a Currie track bar from Amazon that was missing parts. They sent me the new one out ASAP, and as usual, gave me a free return label to send the old one back.

I think that's one of the reasons Amazon does so well, their customer service is top notch.

"I think that's one of the reasons Amazon does so well, their customer service is top notch."

During the 5 weeks after Thanksgiving, 89% of online holiday shopping went through Amazon. Amazing!

This is best idea ive seen in a while

Group buys, here is my wish list::borra2::aplastao: CVT or Tepui roof top tent, metalcloak front fenders, side rails and rear armor, ARB or Viair compressor, Dometic fridge, winch (I prefer Warn but would be happy with ......), Rockhard bolt in roll cage, Mastercraft Baja RS seats, currie stuff in general, black magic brakes........
Come on Chris, lets get some stuff going......;):):):worship2:

Group buy for sure. Might require a little patience, but Currie Anti-Rock for sure. @KMG good idea! Kudos

Reactions: Chris
Installed the rear currie this weekend. Had to run it mounted forward of my rear shock towers (welding to frame vs bolt on) as the rear genright tank/armor doesn't allow for the rear mount in stock position. What a difference, handling is like night and day....jeep feels planted now without all the body roll. Great upgrade.

Reactions: KMG and Chris
Installed the rear currie this weekend. Had to run it mounted forward of my rear shock towers (welding to frame vs bolt on) as the rear genright tank/armor doesn't allow for the rear mount in stock position. What a difference, handling is like night and day....jeep feels planted now without all the body roll. Great upgrade.
Hmm... interesting report. I’d like to see pics of that! Most on here don’t run the rear anti-rock