Currie control arms for $900 and Fox shocks for $450

Status
Not open for further replies.

06TJ35's

TJ Addict
He also has a rear track bar
https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/d/rancho-cucamonga-jeep-tj-lj-parts/6968411882.html
D1A0AB67-6ADE-4E76-8E91-81007DB94736.png

5A0F18DC-4295-4C1C-BDDD-4762A3EE6264.png

7016B8EF-49B7-40B3-B473-9DCA7B2837E7.png

Reactions: fuse
Dang. If my build were further along I'd be all over those control arms. But other things have to come first.

Dang. If my build were further along I'd be all over those control arms. But other things have to come first.

I would have bought this hole set up but I purchased the currie 4” lift kit a couple months back and I bought a rear jks trac bar last week. It does suck when you see a good deal but have other parts in front of it.

Reactions: fuse
Def would have been nice to see this a couple days ago. Just ordered the exact set up minus the fox shocks (already have them). 😒

I'm actually going to go take a look at the control arms, but I'm thinking $900 might be asking too much.

Looking at the pics, they look like they've been used hard. If the joints need to be rebuilt, that's $500 in parts. And it's more if the ball centers or bolts are in bad shape.

No sense in spending more on a used set of control arms than they would cost new.

I'm actually going to go take a look at the control arms, but I'm thinking $900 might be asking too much.

Looking at the pics, they look like they've been used hard. If the joints need to be rebuilt, that's $500 in parts. And it's more if the ball centers or bolts are in bad shape.

No sense in spending more on a used set of control arms than they would cost new.

Your right about that. They been put to work. I wonder if he went to mid arm or long armx

Status
Not open for further replies.