Currie Currectlync vs. Savvy Ultimate Steering

I have the Savvy Ultimate Steering.
One of the advantages of aluminum over steel (for me) is that the cosmetics last longer if you live in a rust belt area (which I do). That may or may not be important to everyone. But it's close to the road/snow, and very visible from the front.
It's important to me (because rust is my biggest enemy right now), and I'm fairly certain, apart from accidents, that either option is serious overkill for how I use my Jeep, so their strength difference between the 2 is a moot point for me.

I will say that the steering noticeably feels much tighter and cleaner since I upgraded from the Crown HD steering (XJ), and definitely looks nicer IMO. If I could go back in time, the Currie or Savvy steering would have been one of my 1st upgrades.

Reactions: Apparition
I also have the Savvy Ultimate version. It looks good and I don’t have to worry about rust.

It isn't a problem but the only reason that the Savvy tie rod even exists is because of all the posts I read from folks who made the claim that their Currie steering failed because the tie rod bent after they slammed it into a rock.

Fine, here is one you can't bend and if it breaks something else upstream, I don't want to hear about it.

Would it be difficult to do a RHD version of these, just there's nothing in the market at all.

What are the RHD options? I assume you could make your own links/do a high steer.

For a complete bolt in replacement nil. I've noticed a couple of the Synergy/Rubicon express kits being flipped to fit but no idea how successful they are.

You can swap in a LHD upgraded tie rod easy enough but the drag link there's nothing.

Would the savvy steering with psc hydro assist work with 5.5” springs, pro rock 44 standard width axle? Thanks