Currie Johnny Joint Front Track Bar (BRAND NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
The all new and improved Johnny Joint® trac bar for the Jeep Wrangler TJ, Jeep Cherokee XJ and Jeep Comanche MJ features an offset Johnny Joint® rod end that puts the bar further forward providing more clearance between the diff and the trac bar. Other features include 1 1/4" x .250 wall 4130 chrome moly construction, a welded in gusset from the bar to the Johnny Joint®, heavy duty adjustor end with urethane bushing and steel insert sleeve, and semi-gloss black powder coat finish. Some drilling is required for installation.

This thing is BRAND NEW, never used and in perfect condition. I'm selling it because this is a spare. I have one on my vehicle already, and this was a gift that's been sitting around for several months that I obviously don't need due to already having the same one on my vehicle.

Talk to anyone out there (including myself) and they'll tell you that this is one of the best front track bars out there for the TJ, if not the best. The clearance on this thing is fantastic!

Cheapest I've found it for new is Amazon for $319.95, so $240 (including shipping) is a steal!

All I ask is that the buyer either cover the 3.0% PayPal fees or send the money as friends and family to avoid fees altogether.

I can also process credit cards via Square using an invoice I send to you to pay online.

00G0G_8NGRb6Pl6PZ_600x450.jpg

If I had the spare cash right now I would get this for sure from you. I have the currectlync already, and am super impressed with it thus far. I can only imagine that this is just as good

It's amazing! The clearance on it is fantastic and you can tell it's a really quality piece.

Reactions: Big Sarge
Shocked this hasn't sold by now. $240 is a steal for what is arguably the best track bar out there for the TJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.