Custom in-cab winch switch issue

I didn’t give the in/ out power . They’re wired from switch to solenoid .

I am a bit confused here . I thought I knew a little about wiring but maybe not.
Was following this one
Little confused on other drawing Jerry!..

D445A9A7-2E4F-46D2-A126-81EE445504DA.png

You're turning an easy wiring project into a difficult one. Do you have any friends who know something about winch wiring? Shy of you driving down to me I just don't know what else I can do here.

Jerry I just noticed something
I know there should be 3 wires running into in the cab from winch solenoid. BUT I noticed I also added a wire from the ignition area to safety switch. My guess is to delete that the wire coming from ignition area bc that would be one wire too many. That could blow the fuse right ?

I fixed the switch wiring
The ignition wire is going to the LED light on winch switch (just the switch illumination).

Now the wire from solenoid + is going to switch power which is correct.

I just wanna make sure I know what the correct in/out wires are? How can I find this out ? There’s a lot of small wires in the solenoid switchbox

Understood. It's really the same diagram although yours also shows the Batt, Winch Motor, etc. and also lists "Power OUT" instead of "Cable OUT." However, on the left side of Jerry's diagram is splice wires for the Prime 4x4 Winch Controller where they list the Out Cable as Black (connected to the Yellow Smittybilt wire) and the In Cable as Green (connected to the Blue SB wire) wires. Now this is only applicable for the SB XRC, but I suspect SB utilizes the same wire colors but IDK.

The guy at smittybilt said x20 is different and they don’t recommend do in cab switches for the ones with wireless but I did it anyways and it worked.
I think there’s a different circuit for x20 vs xrc .

X2 to dbbd1's question of how you wired it. I've wired several cab-mounted winch controllers and wired properly they work fine. Also a remote switch doesn't need a fuse any more than the OE remote switch does. You just have to have the switch wired in proper
Can you post a diagram of how it should be wired?