Custom Transmission/Tcase Tunnel Cover

I am doing an LS swap and changing from manual to auto tranny. My shifter is a floor mount so I'll need to either make or buy a new tunnel cover plate. Novak only sells for YJ and the only other one I've found is from Genright. Any other suggestions before I pull the trigger?

https://genright.com/products/transmission-tunnel-cover-plate-for-jeep-tj-lj.html

I don’t have any advice on this, but I’m swapping from auto to manual and am looking for a stock transmission tunnel cover for a manual (AX-15 - not sure it matters which transmission). Do you still have yours? Do you need it?

I don’t have any advice on this, but I’m swapping from auto to manual and am looking for a stock transmission tunnel cover for a manual (AX-15 - not sure it matters which transmission). Do you still have yours? Do you need it?
I have mine, it was a NV3550 and the PO jimmied it up a bit but once I figure out my tunnel situation, I'd be happy to send it to you. I have a shifter boot as well, not sure if I'll use it with the new auto stick. I'll send a pic tonight if I remember.