czarjam’s 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

czarjam

Found this beauty and pulled the trigger! One owner, California Jeep with 42k miles. The original tires came off today and the 31x10.5x15 Destination MT2's look and ride great!
20180516_170756.jpg
20180516_170723.jpg
20180516_170723.jpg

Nice score!
Do you have plans for it yet?
Long range plans are American Convoy top and I'm not sure whether to stay with Black or go with Tan. No real need to lift it here in Nebraska. Just put the top down and enjoy. I hope to relocate to the SW in a few years and then it game on! You put a lot of love into your Sahara! She looks great!

Reactions: EJD
Sweet unmolested LJ (well except the painted flares - which look sweet by the way). Be careful around here though. These guys and gals end up getting in your ear and before you know it your credit cards are bleeding...
Congrats and Enjoy it!!!

Reactions: skrelnik
Long range plans are American Convoy top and I'm not sure whether to stay with Black or go with Tan. No real need to lift it here in Nebraska. Just put the top down and enjoy. I hope to relocate to the SW in a few years and then it game on! You put a lot of love into your Sahara! She looks great!
Wow i've never heard of American Convoy Tops but I just checked them out and they look pretty awesome! I hope you can actually get your hands on one though, they seem like they're out of stock of everything or everything is on a waiting list...but still they look like versatile soft tops unique to the LJ.

Wow i've never heard of American Convoy Tops but I just checked them out and they look pretty awesome! I hope you can actually get your hands on one though, they seem like they're out of stock of everything or everything is on a waiting list...but still they look like versatile soft tops unique to the LJ.

That American Convoy top is sick. I wonder how much that is going to cost.

If this product was around last year I would have bought this instead of the gr8tops hardtop.

Sweet unmolested LJ (well except the painted flares - which look sweet by the way). Be careful around here though. These guys and gals end up getting in your ear and before you know it your credit cards are bleeding...
Congrats and Enjoy it!!!
The painted flares are original. My build sheet says Black Clear Coat Fender Flares. I'll keep my guard up ; )