SOLD Dana 44 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatch

Master Thread Derailer
Supporting Member
Price
$850
The last "extra" Dana 44 I had has been sold to a local forum member. A very big "Thank you!" is in order to @Alex01 for sending the individual my way. This is truly a great online community!

Dana 44 is from a 2001 Sport that has 160,000 miles on it. It has 3.73 gears, and is an open diff axle. It is complete from drum to drum, and was driven a few hundred miles across state the week before it was pulled. There are no known issues with it. I am offering it to forum members for $850 (will list it on Craigslist for $1000 if there is no interest here).

I have opened up this axle to check condition of the gears for a potential buyer who ultimately went a different direction. Only the diff cover was removed for visual inspection. Gears showed a good wear pattern, and no signs of damage.

I live in Everett, Washington, which is just north of Seattle. Depending on your location, there is some chance that a delivery could be arranged, but that possibility depends on a number of factors that would need to be discussed. Also, I am willing to ship on your dime. I shipped one Dana 44 to Texas using Fastenal, and found it to be a pretty painless experience. If you have any questions, please PM me, and I will do everything within reason to answer them. I really would rather see a forum member end-up with these axles, and will delay posting on Craigslist for as long as I reasonably can.

Thank you,
Squatch

Last edited:
The last "extra" Dana 44 I had has been sold to a local forum member. A very big "Thank you!" is in order to @Alex01 for sending the individual my way. This is truly a great online community!

Dana 44 is from a 2001 Sport that has 160,000 miles on it. It has 3.73 gears, and is an open diff axle. It is complete from drum to drum, and was driven a few hundred miles across state the week before it was pulled. There are no known issues with it. I am offering it to forum members for $850 (will list it on Craigslist for $1000 if there is no interest here).

I have opened up this axle to check condition of the gears for a potential buyer who ultimately went a different direction. Only the diff cover was removed for visual inspection. Gears showed a good wear pattern, and no signs of damage.

I live in Everett, Washington, which is just north of Seattle. Depending on your location, there is some chance that a delivery could be arranged, but that possibility depends on a number of factors that would need to be discussed. Also, I am willing to ship on your dime. I shipped one Dana 44 to Texas using Fastenal, and found it to be a pretty painless experience. If you have any questions, please PM me, and I will do everything within reason to answer them. I really would rather see a forum member end-up with these axles, and will delay posting on Craigslist for as long as I reasonably can.

Thank you,
Squatch

Reactions: Chris and Alex01
Status
Not open for further replies.