Daily Driver, Go Where I Want To Build

Have you figured out why your Jeep is unique in that it had so much rear wall rubbing with the tire? Neither my Jeep nor my dads Jeep had that issue

Have you figured out why your Jeep is unique in that it had so much rear wall rubbing with the tire? Neither my Jeep nor my dads Jeep had that issue
Blaine and I spent some time on the phone comparing measurements to what he had at his place. We couldn't find anything except that the body on mine could be sitting a fraction of an inch forward on the frame. But that wasn't enough to explain everything I see. Right now, it's a mystery.

I'm curious to see how the front comes together when I locate the shock mounts.

Reactions: rasband and Vasq
Forgot to post a pic of the stretch result. Maybe it's visible.
20210227_082750.jpg

Can you go into more depth on what you did to be sure the trackbar and drag link were still at the same angle? Or what needs to be done to ensure good steering geometry when moving trackbar mount

Can you go into more depth on what you did to be sure the trackbar and drag link were still at the same angle? Or what needs to be done to ensure good steering geometry when moving trackbar mount
I put the track bar mount back on the frame. Any different in height is a tiny fraction of an inch and not enough that I noticed a change in the steering geometry.

Reactions: starkey480