Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Daily Driver, Go Where I Want To Build

Apparition

TJFest June Edition 2023
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Vin Diesel

Screen.jpg

OP
jjvw

jjvw

We are MegaJeep!
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Last Sunday I managed to bend the drag link by driving too fast into a rock on an easy trail. This time, I decided to make a bending cradle for the BFH shop press.

20220607_180837.jpg

This is much safer than setting loose blocks on the press table.

Lou

Don’t drink the koolaid
Supporting Member
I do. I've done it before and after the BMB tie rod. I should be more careful. But it's nice to know exactly what I did when I do something dumb.

Has nothing to do with the tie rod. Only the driver. Mine has spent more time in a press than on the jeep.

Reactions: jjvw
OP
jjvw

jjvw

We are MegaJeep!
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Phew ... Jeep body.

For the fuel cell?

'tis. The hope is to use this piece to move the rear step on mine back several inches and make the footwell opening larger. I cut out way more than I think I will need, especially on the cargo bed where I got enough to take the body stiffener.
20220626_150615.jpg

The stiffener will possibly need to be relocated to create room for the new parking brake mechanism. That is still to be determined. But I have a spare stiffener just in case.

OP
jjvw

jjvw

We are MegaJeep!
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner