Daily Driver, Go Where I Want To Build

A waste in what way?
It didnt fix anything that i thought it would. It did seem to make it harder to turn the steering wheel.

I felt the jeep drove better with a brand new rancho stabilizer than it did with a brand new fox.
I gave mine away.
I just sold one for $100 but it was very very lightly used.

It didnt fix anything that i thought it would. It did seem to make it harder to turn the steering wheel.

I felt the jeep drove better with a brand new rancho stabilizer than it did with a brand new fox.

Does yours have hydro yet?

I just sold one for $100 but it was very very lightly used.
Mine was lightly used too but I gave it to someone that needed it. Replaced it with an OME and don't regret anything.

Does yours have hydro yet?
Yes, Have had hydro assist for awhile now. My only mistake was not getting everything through Blaine. I like the way he specs the gearboxes better than how PSC normally builds them and he orders the correct reservoir which is shorter than what comes in the TJ pump kit.

Most recently i have noticed alot of steering BS due to little imperfections in the road. I changed my BJ's while i was changing a broken axle shaft and all of that is now gone. Had about 2 years on those spicer ball joints but it drives significantly better after changing them.

Reactions: jjvw
Can a few people with Savvy body lifts take this measurement? Bolt head to the inside face of the shock tower. This is an even 12" on mine.
20210206_120750.jpg

Last edited:
It is really difficult to find meaningful reference points. After checking a few more spots, it looks more likely that the factory put the frame side spring and shock mounts is different places.