Dana 30 vs Dana 44 Front Axles

I dont think there is a 5.38 pinion for Dana 30. It is 5.13 max
Technically there's a 5.38 option for the Dana 30. However, not for the TJ/LJ Dana 30. 5.13 is the max there.

https://www.nitro-gear.com/Dana-30-Nitro-Gear-Ring-Pinion-5-38-Ratio-p/Dana 30-538-ng.htm

Reactions: TJim
If you look closely in my first post I wanted to compare those two stock axles , besides 5.38 gears.
Roger that. Didn't have my 2nd cup of coffee yet. On a side note..I see you're from Athens.. Too bad, I just shipped two containers of goods your way for a construction project. I could have put a Dana 44 that I'm finishing up in there for ya... I see Greece is opening up this week.. Good to see.

Reactions: Irun and TJim
Roger that. Didn't have my 2nd cup of coffee yet. On a side note..I see you're from Athens.. Too bad, I just shipped two containers of goods your way for a construction project. I could have put a Dana 44 that I'm finishing up in there for ya... I see Greece is opening up this week.. Good to see.
Yes we’re opening up tomorrow. After almost 8 months.

Let me know the next time you ship stuff over here! I might be interested in a thing or two! Haha

I’ll mention two other nice things I discovered with the hp Dana 30:
-The lower control arm mounts don’t use cam bolts, it just has 14mm holes
-It comes with factory built in spring retainers
Neither of these things are that big of a deal but I was pleasantly surprised by them.