Dash items to replace?

sevo

I purchased an ‘04 X, 4.0, manual, with 150k miles about two weeks ago. Not my first TJ but my first used TJ. While getting to know each another I have stumbled upon more and more “deferred maintenance,” and general things I just want to change.

Mainly, a new heater core, clock spring, and getting away from the excessive purple lighting. The first time I drove it at night I thought I was at a Prince concert. Doves weren’t the only thing crying that night.

Essentially, I’m going to revamp the entire HVAC. Heater core, evaporator, condenser, blower relay, blower doors, vacuum tubes, vent bezels, etc. (I’ll let the professionals handle the discharging)

I get the sense, based on the other shortcuts taken with the lift/suspension, the cheapest “solution” was used for any work done on the PO’s .. enhancements.

Since I don’t know the extent of what was done and then undone, are there any other relays, sensors, known gremlins, or things I should replace while I’m in there? I’d rather not do this anytime soon so I’m falling on the preventative side of replacement: “whether it needs it or not.” I don’t really have a budget, I’d like to stay on the quality/OEM side of parts.

Thank you for the input!