Daughter's first Jeep

We are members of SCJA, Upstate Legends, JeepUp, Just Jeepin Around, and Palmetto State Jeep Club. We are so busy that a lot of ride dates we can't make with just one club, so we have a better chance at making a ride this way.

Well, today my daughter and I started the process of putting Herculiner on the inside of her jeep. We got everything removed amd started sanding/scuffing. She actually did most of the work as I was replacing brake lines on my wife's JKU.
My daughter is so excited about getting the carpet out and getting the liner in it. She is working hard and learning all sorts of things in the process.

20191227_133018.jpg

1577503931481857233105705173856.jpg

Love getting my girl involved, shes looking to get her first Jeep soon... Can't wait!
We have had a blast with this one. She has worked really hard on it and I am so proud of her! She is learning all about her jeep too.
The best time was our last ride together. It was just me and her amd the ride lasted all day. It was actually 2 rides in one. We were in "her jeep" and we hit every puddle and mud hole we could find. She had so much fun. I will never forget it!

Last edited: