Dave Kishpaugh's (Jeep West) geometry correction brackets are now available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m literally minutes away from permanently locking this thread. How on earth it has devolved to this is absolutely beyond me.

I care about these brackets about as much as I care about someone running a Metalcloak lift. By all means, do whatever makes you happy.

Reactions: toximus
I’m literally minutes away from permanently locking this thread. How on earth it has devolved to this is absolutely beyond me.

I care about these brackets about as much as I care about someone running a Metalcloak lift. By all means, do whatever makes you happy.
Not yet Chris, we haven't touched on steel vs. aluminum correction brackets.

Ask @jjvw, he knows everything. 🤣

The biggest question @Chris........why do so many on here care so much about what other people run and judge them by what’s on their Jeep? It’s sad.
I don't lie, I don't like liars, I don't like being lied about, I don't like anyone who thinks I should be okay with that. That's the problem and that's what's sad.

Reactions: D M and jjvw
I can understand having a reasonable discussion about this, but when it devolves into name calling and putting people down, then I'd ask that those people take a step back and really think about how they're behaving for a moment.

I've never run these things and have no experience with them whatsoever.

I don't lie, I don't like liars, I don't like being lied about, I don't like anyone who thinks I should be okay with that. That's the problem and that's what's sad.
Neither do I. It’s ok if certain products are not for everyone. Dave could recommend anything to his customers. He has installed a lot of the mid arms. He has built his own. He believes the geo correction is a great solution to several issues. He has install well over a 100 of these as well as a JK version. Yet we don’t hear about folks saying they don’t work. Only guys saying they noticed real improvement. I have zero experience with the correction brackets only questions and, by the numbers, seem to indicate they will make a difference. Yet everyone in this thread that either said they liked the changes made or were interested in these brackets were ridiculed.
You know what I dislike as much as liars? Folks with poor character.

When I go wheeling we all have a good time. We don’t judge others by what’s on their rig or it’s ability on the trail. We have a good time without belittling or judging. Last time out we wheeled with guys with 44s coil overs and ls engines as well as a rig on 31s. Nobody judges anyone. We all just had a good time. That is what Jeeping is about and I encourage everyone to do the same.

Don't lock it, this is a quality thread.

• Face Palm
  • Haha
Reactions: D M and Gollywomper
I saw a new thread on it, but don't know if its "confirmed"

Just FYI I'm still gonna swoon over everyone's Jeeps, regardless of your brackets. :geek:

A bunch of us said the last week of April, people even started booking.

I'm so in. @NashvilleTJ , you better show up and have your cheat sheet ready so we can argue LS vs whatever junkyard motor you have. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.