Day Trip

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
Went up the Horseshoe Lake and Lake Bartlett, This first picture is taken at Lake Bartlett from a designated camping spot. How would you like to wake up in January 75 degrees to this vista?

IMG-0472.JPG

Oh and here is a boring picture of my Jeep at Lake Bartlett doing some fishing.

IMG-0464.JPG

And here is a pick of Horseshoe Lake
IMG-0456.JPG

Went up the Horseshoe Lake and Lake Bartlett, This first picture is taken at Lake Bartlett from a designated camping spot. How would you like to wake up in January 75 degrees to this vista?

View attachment 28396

Oh and here is a boring picture of my Jeep at Lake Bartlett doing some fishing.

View attachment 28397

And here is a pick of Horseshoe LakeView attachment 28398
Freaking awesome man! Looks like it was a great time :)

Reactions: ac_
Wow! Looking at these pics just makes me want to sit down and bawl. Lately here it's been -10degF, blowing snow and empty corn fields. I admit to a degree of envy!!!

Reactions: ac_
I wish I could come up and meet you, but I am actually heading out for a Quading trip to lake pleasant this weekend. Have fun at Quartzite.
We are leaving on the 13th, but actually won't be in Quartzsite until Monday the 22. Stopping in Fallbrook Ca on my way to get a new engine in the Samurai. Once in Quartzsite going to look around the huge RV show and do a little exploring out in the desert with the Samurai. A friend will be there too with his new Rzr turbo 1000. His Rzr is the same width as my Samurai .... and a lot faster.... also 5X more expensive. :)