Death Wobble Cured? Uhuh

My wife's JL has ultra sensitive steering, not a wobble. You can't just relax and drive the thing. First Jeep we ever owned that has this. Also inordinate wind noise. Naturally the clueless Sarasota dealer service department's expert diagnosis is, absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's my wife's 4th Jeep so she shouldn't have an opinion I guess. She said, if you are right, why does my husband's old battle scarred TJ that has lived most of its life off road ride quieter and steer better? She asked if they checked the toe in and the dampener, and the reply was "we checked the alignment". She asked what exactly did they check with the alignment and the trained professional who speaks to the ignorant public did not know exactly what they checked because it wasn't written down. I suspect the solutions will be simple enough, we will just have to drag the dealer across the finish line to success. They aren't going to make it there on their own and they don't really care to. This new MOAB had been in their shop for about 16+ days so far. Our family has had 7 Jeeps, our first time disappointed, but probably it is mainly the dealer. Funny, the cheapest Jeep we ever owned (XJ) didn't see the inside of the dealership. The new JL is on strike 3. Waited 3 months for a front seat bracket replacement. The employees wear apathy like a suit of armor.

I read the article earlier, patiently waiting for their solution, and then laughed at their fix.

Perhaps it is the only Jeep that actually needs just a steering dampener to FIX death wobble.

I love Jeeps, but Jeep is about the most hardheaded folks out there. Think about the fuel spillage issue on late TJs and how they weaseled out of a lot of that. The synchros in the NSG370. The OPDA in late TJs. Barely a fix for most of those, and even then it was about as permanent as a steering dampener for death wobble.