December in Florida

Zhillslady

TJ Enthusiast
Rainy, muggy and hot in Florida today. My concession to the rain, use the doors. Has anyone tried the windjammer on their jeeps? I don't really get wet with the bimini top and doors but was curious.

I was wondering if you were going to the panama city jeep thing this year. I assume you are close to tampa. I have not tried the wind jammer but I think I would like it.

I will look into the Panama City event. I'm kinda new to jeeps so sounds awesome. Mine went back in shop yesterday. I swear I think my mechanic has that thing more than me. Clutch went out on way home yesterday.

I was wondering if you were going to the panama city jeep thing this year. I assume you are close to tampa. I have not tried the wind jammer but I think I would like it.

Sorry about your bad luck I hope everything goes well, the panama jeep event is in may 16-22 I think. I have never been to a jeep event and think it will be fun.
I will look into the Panama City event. I'm kinda new to jeeps so sounds awesome. Mine went back in shop yesterday. I swear I think my mechanic has that thing more than me. Clutch went out on way home yesterday.