Dennis Dillon Jeep - Sema Show JL

It looks like Dennis Dillon Jeep is selling its Sema Show JL. Not my cup of tea but the pictures are very detailed and worth a look.

https://www.dennisdillonchryslerjee...r-rubicon-4x4-sport-utility-1c4hjxfg6jw279868
That is why the newer jeeps get a bad rap lol. God that’s hideous. That and the one I will picture are nothing alike. Wow

9F1E32F0-1EF2-49D4-8034-B115ECFDF5F8.png

Reactions: Jack72 and Alex0413
Good lord that thing is hideous.

Looks like a former 90s Honda Civic owner finally graduated to Jeeps.

JKU Meme.fw.png

Let's change that to "JLU" in this case.

Reactions: Jack72 and Starrs
I would drive that in a second if it had a stock grill, new bumpers, new fenders, no stickers, new headlights, and some belly armor. :p

Wait... @UpperMI has an avatar... is this new? I never thought the day would come! I'm totally shocked :p

Yes, I finally added one of my TJ. Relented to the pressure. Actually I hated the purple “U” the site arbitrarily assigned to me. So, it was a forced change.

Yes, I finally added one of my TJ. Relented to the pressure. Actually I hated the purple “U” the site arbitrarily assigned to me. So, it was a forced change.

Haha... Looks like those ugly default avatars did indeed serve a purpose. I didn't even realize it was you because of the avatar!

Haha... Looks like those ugly default avatars did indeed serve a purpose. I didn't even realize it was you because of the avatar!

I haven’t been around a lot either. Just finishing up my master bath renovation so the Jeep hasn’t been used much this year. In fact the top never even came off this summer. Sad, so sad.

I haven’t been around a lot either. Just finishing up my master bath renovation so the Jeep hasn’t been used much this year. In fact the top never even came off this summer. Sad, so sad.

Sad day indeed! I'm the opposite, mine hasn't been driven more than 10 miles since Summer ended!

I was just about to say the same thing. Why is there such a bend in it? Its not a lot higher than the lower shock mounts
I see a long arm trend on the horizon. We need more ridiculousness!
699d2102c525f6486b5997ee9658e238.jpg

One "legitimate" reason I see is the need to clear the front upper frame side mount. But then I can't help but think about what the pinion/caster is doing with that short upper as the suspension moves.