Designing my PRP seats? What do you think?

Rescue6

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I’m getting new seats and harnesses for Christmas and trying to get the design done. The Jeep is in the pics. No color really matches so I’m thinking of black, grey, blue and red colors. Any thoughts on how to change it up, likes or dislikes. I want to get them ordered up by the end of the week. Thanks in advance

FE25B761-A9C6-47A7-8C66-D40EC209005F.png

B55CEF47-A206-48C2-A050-F80710D2008F.png

6D67F368-3640-4271-A096-51B7669B5F61.jpeg

Reactions: JMT
I’m getting new seats and harnesses for Christmas and trying to get the design done. The Jeep is in the pics. No color really matches so I’m thinking of black, grey, blue and red colors. Any thoughts on how to change it up, likes or dislikes. I want to get them ordered up by the end of the week. Thanks in advance

View attachment 68272

View attachment 68273

View attachment 68274

I like the color of your Jeep! I like the second picture better but would probably do the endo logo blue or gray too if possible. The blue and red are both bold primary’s so sort of clash with each other in my opinion.

Edit: what color is your Jeep? Is it custom?

I like the black and gray combination myself, that looks really classy and clean. Make sure to not ask for any piping, it doesn't last. Sliding in/out over piping will pull it apart before too long, it happened to mine.

Reactions: Rescue6
Changing my mind, I kind of like the last one. It'll blend in well with the interior of the Jeep and will look good regardless of exterior color and hold the test of time

Black & gray looks good, I still like my black & gray PRPs after 4 years of hard use.

View attachment 68623
Those look nice. I sat in the daily Drivers but need the reclining option as I’ve had five back surgeries and have to vary my seating position often to stay comfortable. I’ve got a friend that’s hooking me up with a killer price on them also. Did you retain your factory belts also of just using the harness

Trying to decide if I want 2” or 3” harnesses
I'd go for a 3" lap belt and 2" shoulder harnesses, that's a comfortable combination and is what's in my photo above.

Definitely (!!!) keep your OE 3-pt. seat belts installed, you will be using them 99.99% of the time. Shoulder harnesses and aircraft style lap belts are a PITA to use and you'd soon get sick of them if you were forced to use them 100% of the time. They're too hard to get into, connect, disconnect, you have to adjust them all the time (the shoulder harnesses) and they don't retract.

You won't want to use anything but the factory seat belt for the street and most trail uses. Did I say the 4-pt harnesses are a PITA? And did I say they are uncomfortable? They are. I have a lot of time wearing harnesses like that from prior aircraft time and I hated them then too.

I’d go with the second one just because of how intense the sun is here in CO and how quickly the seat would heat up. Just getting out between obstacles, running errands, etc could make a diffrence.

I’m actually doing the same thing right now, trying to decide what i want with my seats. I kinda wish they had some “standard” seats so I could just pick one. If you can swing the “deal” on another set of seats I’d probably make a decision sooner rather than later.