Diamond Recovery Ring - Soft Shackle Pulley

They are entirely shameless when it comes to stealing IP. I understand how it works over there, but this was a little too much to digest even after knowing.

Many folks have explained that the way they have an assembly made over there is to have many different unconnected companies do only one or two parts to it depending on complexity. You should never have one company make the complete assembly or we see similar to above. That at least slows down one company making your product and selling it in your home market.

disclaimer- I don't know if John is having the AR made over there. The fact that it has white bushings means they likely copied an older model.

Many folks have explained that the way they have an assembly made over there is to have many different unconnected companies do only one or two parts to it depending on complexity. You should never have one company make the complete assembly or we see similar to above. That at least slows down one company making your product and selling it in your home market.

disclaimer- I don't know if John is having the AR made over there. The fact that it has white bushings means they likely copied an older model.

I have seen the fake Antirocks pop up quite a few times over the years. My guess like a lot of things is they got their hands on one and just copied it.

Speaking of rip-offs, have you seen these air compressors? Everything but the ARB label. Hope they get pulled from Amazon soon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09FXRMNWM/?tag=wranglerorg-20

96912C03-13F4-491E-8D20-B0B852CE797A.png