Did anybody else not know the seat belts adjust height?

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2015
Salem, Oregon
I only learned about this a few months ago when someone else pointed it out. It's only the front ones, but I had no idea about this until recently. I was as surprised as you are now.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2015
Salem, Oregon
Hey, I'm also struggling to see how you some people keep getting their belt buckle hoops on their pants, ripped off on the door strikers.

TJDaveX

motorized toy collector
Supporting Member
Apr 28, 2018
Wa State
The seat belts I knew about. The belt loop ripper I found out about the hard way a few times.

I quit wearing pants. That solved that problem, but created another.:ciappa:

cliffish

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Oct 22, 2017
St James, NY, United States
yeah I would not mind having it as well, never know when you want a cup of coffee and forgot your wallet, but mostly if I visit my son in College in NH they still have parking meters fed with quarters???

danof76

TJ Enthusiast
Nov 21, 2018
San Antonio, TX
Never noticed that, actually... also never needed it I guess. I played with it this morning when I got to work and just put it back to where it was originally.

@Boinked hey that's neat, my 2000 doesn't have it even though it's the older style console. Kind of wish I did, honestly, there are rare occasions when I need to get change.

@Chris I've snagged myself on those door strikers a couple of times. I normally get mad when I get hung up on something or hit myself but that one just confounds me instead. I think the Jeep just doesn't want to let me go.