Did anybody else not know the seat belts adjust height?

toximus

I live in my Jeep
Supporting Member
I only learned the other day the the front seat belts adjust in height. At least on the late models.

I only learned about this a few months ago when someone else pointed it out. It's only the front ones, but I had no idea about this until recently. I was as surprised as you are now.

Hey, I'm also struggling to see how you some people keep getting their belt buckle hoops on their pants, ripped off on the door strikers.

Reactions: jtf440
Even the 97 have adjusters.
15465635268858018124670782295935.jpg

What still freaks people out is the change holder in the center console
15465636261634238028598925386280.jpg

The seat belts I knew about. The belt loop ripper I found out about the hard way a few times.

I quit wearing pants. That solved that problem, but created another.:ciappa:

Reactions: glwood and fuse
yeah I would not mind having it as well, never know when you want a cup of coffee and forgot your wallet, but mostly if I visit my son in College in NH they still have parking meters fed with quarters???

I knew about the OBVIOUS seat belt adjuster. Only very UNOBSERVANT people could miss it. :iloveyou:

Reactions: tomtaylz
Never noticed that, actually... also never needed it I guess. I played with it this morning when I got to work and just put it back to where it was originally.

@Boinked hey that's neat, my 2000 doesn't have it even though it's the older style console. Kind of wish I did, honestly, there are rare occasions when I need to get change.

@Chris I've snagged myself on those door strikers a couple of times. I normally get mad when I get hung up on something or hit myself but that one just confounds me instead. I think the Jeep just doesn't want to let me go.

Reactions: Chris
Learn something new every day. Had no idea about the adjustable seatbelts. I do have the coin holder though!

Reactions: Boinked