Did Bestop change out that stupid logo?

Nightmare9

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I just saw this AD from Bestop on FB. Did they get rid of that stupid logo on the back of the soft tops?

IMG_4280.jpeg

Its just as dumb. Why do we need a soft top that says jeep on it? So it doesn't get installed on our pickups on accident?

Because there are other makers for Jeep soft tops, and Bestop has an agreement with Jeep to put the logo on theirs?

Last edited:
Maybe I'm in the minority but brand decals on things don't really bother me. I mean I don't want it on every single surface like @RINC is talking about but the logo on my Bestop doesn't bother me. And I don't really buy the "no free advertising" argument. mean many items (wheels, tires, winches, auxiliary lights, and much more) have their brand on them and people don't bat an eye? Just different taste/opinions I guess.

Reactions: Plumber1
I think the main problem is that; for YEARS and years there was no logo.
Then someone at Bestop decised to put a reflective logo on the one of the most visible parts of the soft top.
It's just unnecessary.

I think the main problem is that; for YEARS and years there was no logo.
Then someone at Bestop decised to put a reflective logo on the one of the most visible parts of the soft top.
It's just unnecessary.

I guess I've not noticed that mine is reflective, now I need to go check it out tonight with a flashlight 🤔 The reflective part I'll agree with, no need for that. It looks just like a subdued gray, but maybe not?

I would rock it without question of their twill lj top had better reviews. It seems the logo coincided with a perceived reduction in quality, customer service and an increase in price.

I will preface that with we seem to only hear about bad service or product issues. They keep selling tops so there are people out there somewhere that like them.