Did I just buy a Jeep Unicorn?

Nice Im on my way to pick up an 05 lj Rubicon that I just bought I saw it on Facebook so I messaged the guy and I told him that I wanted it if it was still available he asked me if I wanted to drive it and look at it first I said I want to know how bad the rust was and if it there was anything wrong with it when he told me that the only rust was on the doors by the windows and that there is nothing wrong with it and it runs great I said okay I will be there in the morning with a cashier's check for it
This the one?
BD712A67-D32B-4596-B9A8-55253E1DDD8E.png

This is the LJ I picked up yesterday the only real issue I'm having is the trans cooler line needs to be replaced and the rear locker will not lock in so I need to look in to that View attachment 100652
wow those are some sticky tyres you have there...!!! although I think your approach angle is flawed by your bumper hehe;)

I think anybody that puts a Warn 8274 on a Jeep takes good care of their stuff, it's practically a rule. Good find.
I just remembered that you were given me flack abou my hot rodded 8274, @Blackjack has a gooD formula to build one to meet any need, from light winching occasionally to one that is on the top of the hill pulling every jerk up to safety. He is like a god when it comes to building them.