Didn't realize the Titans were this bad!

French_Bulldog

Supporting Member
DA41DC60-35BC-4C33-B700-210517D3E3A5.jpeg

Reactions: suicideking
This weekend was crazy for a bunch of teams. Matt ryan doing matt ryan things for the colts, the patriots making a huge mistake you'd never expect, my cowboys being there typical selves and blowing an easy win. Wild weekend.

This weekend was crazy for a bunch of teams. Matt ryan doing matt ryan things for the colts, the patriots making a huge mistake you'd never expect, my cowboys being there typical selves and blowing an easy win. Wild weekend.

And my Ravens choking too…been tough to watch the drops and turnovers

While we are never “the” team, the last 4 games have been painful to watch. Same could be said for the Vols….:cry:

33-0 💀💀

So now Matt Ryan has been on the losing end of arguably the two most famous blown leads of the century

I think the Chargers are the sleeper team this year, Herbert is ballin!

He’s insane. I just wish he was getting protected. If we don’t get Rashawn Slater back this season we won’t be able to improve the OL, which means Herbert still won’t have time for those deep routes to materialize.

He really looks like a Josh Allen that’s more cautious running the ball.

I can’t trust us to go places until our defence outside of Derwin James shows any sign of life. Also, NEVER bet on a Chargers game.

I’m a chargers fan… honestly I feel bad for you guys. I really hope Russ can find his stride. You need a new HC.

Yea, Hackett has to go.He makes Fangio look like Lombardi. HORRIBLE game manager. They hired him thinking we would get Rodgers. That and there is only one starting O line guy left and he is beat up. Russ is getting clobbered. What hurts is we could have drafted Josh Allen but passed due to pressure from Von Miller to draft Chubb. Now they are both gone. But what hurts the most at least for the future is losing 1st and 2nd round draft picks the next 2 years from the Russ trade. The Donks are screwed for years unless a miracle happens. I like the Chargers, The Chiefs are beatable, stack the D next year and they can do it!

Last edited:
Yea, Hackett has to go.He makes Fangio look like Lombardi. HORRIBLE game manager. They hired him thinking we would get Rodgers. That and there is only one starting O line guy left and he is beat up. Russ is getting clobbered. What hurts is we could have drafted Josh Allen but passed due to pressure from Von Miller to draft Chubb. Now they are both gone. But what hurts the most at least for the future is losing 1st and 2nd round draft picks the next 2 years from the Russ trade. The Donks are screwed for years unless a miracle happens. I like the Chargers, The Chiefs are beatable, stack the D next year and they can do it!

The chargers are missing so many pieces.

Keenan Allen is starting to show his age. Mike Williams can’t stay on the field and is inconsistent - still - when he is. Tight end is a weak spot too but Everett is miles better than Cook was (i.e. at least Everett is mentally alert). O Line develops a new hole every time we fix one, the new hole is left guard (Matt Feiler). Still need to address RT.

Bosa and Mack are great when healthy but Sebastian Joseph-Day has been disappointing (as I expected seeing as he lined up beside Aaron Donald with the Rams). Drue Tranquill, Asante Samuel and Derwin James are our only other good defensive players.

We have let go of the following defensive players in recent years, all of which have prominent roles with their new teams and are sorely missed - and we could’ve afforded them:

• Jason Verrett, CB, SF
• Adrian Phillips, S, NE
• Rayshawn Jenkins, S, JAX
• Denzel Perryman, LB, LV
• Kyzir White, LB, PHI

And we wonder why our run defence sucks

Keenan Allen is starting to show his age. Mike Williams can’t stay on the field and is inconsistent - still - when he is. Tight end is a weak spot too but Everett is miles better than Cook was (i.e. at least Everett is mentally alert). O Line develops a new hole every time we fix one, the new hole is left guard (Matt Feiler). Still need to address RT.

Bosa and Mack are great when healthy but Sebastian Joseph-Day has been disappointing (as I expected seeing as he lined up beside Aaron Donald with the Rams). Drue Tranquill, Asante Samuel and Derwin James are our only other good defensive players.

We have let go of the following defensive players in recent years, all of which have prominent roles with their new teams and are sorely missed - and we could’ve afforded them:

• Jason Verrett, CB, SF
• Adrian Phillips, S, NE
• Kyzir White, LB, PHI

Yea losing Perryman was big. I don't think they will go far in the playoffs, but if they can just reload the D they will be good in the future, Herbert is with up there with the best and Eckler still brings it. now that Hackett was given the boot time will tell who the Donks get for HC. I will be surprised if its Harbaugh, it could be more likely to be Payton. But the Saints want draft picks to let him go and we don't have any left. So who knows. I rooting for the Bills to win it all, They deserve it after all they and the city has been thru.

• Jason Verrett, CB, SF
• Adrian Phillips, S, NE
• Kyzir White, LB, PHI

Agree with this. I'm a fan, but we let too many good players go.

High hopes for the playoffs, but definitely not holding my breath. I'm going to a Poker game that will have the game on tomorrow. I told my friend/host that I'm not playing while the Chargers game is on. It might be there last game and I'm going to be on tilt if they're getting killed.

As a titans fan, it's been rough.
They fired the GM mid season.
I don't know who you fire for injuries but they need to have been fired a while ago. They set a record for active players on the roster last year and this year has been just as bad. There is something wrong when half the team is injured all the time.