Dilemma with Suspension Lift

Thanks for the heads up! This is exactly what I've been worried about.
[/QUOTE]
If you add more bump you'll likely be fine. I'm not quite sure if your Sahara flares interfere more than others but sounded like something you wanted to conserve is why I wanted to warn ya.

If you add more bump you'll likely be fine. I'm not quite sure if your Sahara flares interfere more than others but sounded like something you wanted to conserve is why I wanted to warn ya.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I appreciate it! Did you have any problems mounting shocks on the rear? Do they rub anywhere or did you just use the factory brackets and it worked out good?

Thanks! I appreciate it! Did you have any problems mounting shocks on the rear? Do they rub anywhere or did you just use the factory brackets and it worked out good?
[/QUOTE]
I had to trim the lower spring buckets to create room for shocks to clear as is common but not difficult. I am using factory brackets but some use extensions. They do lose you some shock travel though. mine was exaggerated some due to the tt but as you rotate the rear axle back to correct driveline angles you lose clearance for sure. Installing the shocks "can up" gave me a little more room than the Ranchos that were on mine when I got it mounted in the other orientation. I am very close still. There are lots of helpful threads on here by real experts that help.
Old shock - damaged by p.o. and myself soon after I bought it. Shown after trimming.
20200606_151002.jpg

20200606_160830.jpg

Chris if I saw correctly, you've run this setup before with Rubicon/Sahara flares. Did you ever run 35s? Did they rub?

I did, and they didn't rub, but that all depends on bump stop. If you set the bump stop correctly, you'll never have an issue with rubbing.