Disk brake conversion kits

Two months ago I installed the BMB disc brake conversion kit on my 01 TJ 4.0L w/Dana 35
The kit includes everything you need although i purchased 3/8" longer wheel studs to accomodate the thickness between the drums and discs.
The entire installation was about 3.5-4 hours taking our time.

Black Majic Brakes

What is the best & most complete rear disk brake conversion kit?
What problems has everyone had installing them or finding parts not included?
Mine will go on a 2004 TJ with a Dana 35,
You may already know this but don't convert your rear drums to disk brakes if you're looking for better braking performance. Rear disks will be easier to maintain but they won't improve your braking.

Reactions: Goatman and Chris
If I was going to get a disc conversion, I would get it from @mrblaine (Black Magic Brakes) without question.

What Jerry said is true though. The only thing you stand to gain from going to rear discs is easier maintenance. As far as increased performance goes, you won't gain any whatsoever from switching to rear discs.

You may already know this but don't convert your rear drums to disk brakes if you're looking for better braking performance. Rear disks will be easier to maintain but they won't improve your braking.
The purpose, if I do it, is to retain my axel if I break one on the trail. I don't need any more braking ability. A c-clip eliminator kit is another choice--I don't want to go to a d-44 due to the cost.

While the brakes may retain the axle for a short distance, like to let others around you, it shouldn't be thought of as a way to drive even back to camp.

I installed the Crown conversion kit, it's basically all ZJ parts. The kit was complete and installed very easily. I saved a little by buying the kit without E-brake cable and then sourcing them on my own. Very pleased with it so far.