Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

DIY headliner for soft top?

Unitize

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has ever done or knows of a good DIY method for a headliner for a soft top? Or just any DIY to reduce overall sound in the cab? Normally I don’t mind the sound, it’s a soft top so I know it’s going to be noisy and I’m used to it. I’m about to head out in a 20 hour road trip and have people traveling with me so I wanted to see if anyone had any tricks to reduce the sound in the cab that’s not going to cost $300+? Thanks!

-T.

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I've tried a few things in the past without much luck. On a long highway drive, the hard top isn't really all that much better. I pop in some ear buds and listen to music or an audio book on the long hauls. The good news is that, the fuel mileage is so bad on the highway, you get to get out and take a break pretty frequently. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Unitize and Sancho