Do 38s fit with no lift? The question nobody asked

Many products are bought and used in scenarios that they were not designed for. I would donate the kit, clearly stating possible weakness, if you can get advertising in return, like visibly mounted stickers and mentions in the text along with the link to your website. I Think it's hard to turn down possible marketing like that.

I haven't been able to watch the video yet, but if there is a sincere attempt to teach and show what works and what doesn't then there should be less concern over the association.

I watched the video. I would expect the review of BMB's lip balm to be more in-depth than the brake system installation and performance.

The difference is a stupid customer doing something stupid with parts they purchased, vs you as a business owner donating the parts and being listed as a sponsor for the build. I wouldn't do that unless I was cool with the entire build.

The effect it has is exactly the same, as he mentioned, he has a 17" designed to not only stop but lock up 37s and 38s. So essentially, he tolerates some of the nonsense to the point he created a kit for people who choose to go that big of a tire on stock axles

They suggest with a body lift you could drive it, or a little sawzall. Hmmm....I'll pass. At least they said you'd need some better brakes @mrblaine, so I don't see it negatively affecting BMB. They opted for your brakes, so that says something to anyone going to a larger tire.

Metal Cloak fenders and a trail net roll cage thing blah blah blah. Hot girl in Yoga pants blah blah blah. Jeep TJ with 38's and No lift blah blah blah. Douche nozzle looking Bro with some type of flower printed shorts and running shoes bolting 38's on, more shots of Girl blabbing at camera blah blah blah.

First road test by Said douche in shorts, "holy shit I can't slow down". The Brakes are so hot its like a scene out of Ford VS Ferrari. Oh shit we need better brakes.....? Hmmmmmm. Free stuff if wifey shows more T/A and we ask real nice?????

I vote no brakes for them, Blaine. That's just me though. I've been wrong before. Most of us here aren't gynecologists, but may take a look if she asked. But, they offer no real tech and are not real wheelers IMO. I would enjoy trading them my HF winch for their Warn though.

I did not watch the whole train wreck, I did skim over it though.

They suggest with a body lift you could drive it, or a little sawzall. Hmmm....I'll pass. At least they said you'd need some better brakes @mrblaine, so I don't see it negatively affecting BMB. They opted for your brakes, so that says something to anyone going to a larger tire.
Until that point I was about ready to forgive them. They said don't drive it, this was just an experiment, blah blah. Sounds good.

Then they come back saying you know, you could drive it with some minor modifications. Then he goes on to use his fingers to show that there is plenty (like an inch) of uptravel. All while they make no mention to setting bump stops, in which case someone could genuinely blow out a tire from the edge of those steel flares. In which case they deserve full judgement, even if it takes someone stupid enough to listen them for something bad to come of it.