Do any of your major cities have an ATV or dirt bike problem?

1603742130563.png

a police officer, chasing a 24 year old man on a moped, caused the man to crash and is currently in a coma.
All I can think here is.... the man chose to flee the police, so he caused the crash... Darwin at work.

I hope you weren't thinking about a PIT maneuver being used against a moped because it cannot be safely used on motorcycles at any speed. I'm not saying that's what happened but if it did, that would be the cause of the crash.

• Wow
Reactions: Rick Flair
a police officer, chasing a 24 year old man on a moped, caused the man to crash and is currently in a coma.
All I can think here is.... the man chose to flee the police, so he caused the crash
I hope you weren't thinking about a PIT maneuver being used against a moped because it cannot be safely used on motorcycles at any speed. I'm not saying that's what happened but if it did, that would be the cause of the crash.
The man fleeing caused his own crash by the act of fleeing, not the Police's fault.

Common sense not to use it on a motorcycle. Plus it's against policy to use the PIT maneuver on a motorcycle.

Berkeley County WV just made side by sides and ATV’s street legal as long as they have functioning lights. Saw this when I was leaving the grocery store the other week.
2FEB4E56-0F17-4804-A372-28A27A56FEF8.jpeg

Reactions: lowranger
With the utmost respect to you as an individual wildman, I can agree with only 33.3333.... % of this statement. I don’t have a single friend who can say without a doubt that they allays respected the law. We have been fu>Ked with (rightfully so ) not given a $h!t about many laws in our past. I used to be an avid street racer in the past (American muscle) drive without proper equipment ( fender flairs no exhaust ect...ect.. ) since I can remember, and I can remember a lot, like driving without a license

Reactions: Ryan