Do JK fenders fit on a TJ?

They're free. Take them no matter what. At the worst, you'll get rid of them a week before you end up with a JK that needs one, at the best you could sell them both, or maybe just trade for a couple cases of your favorite beer to someone that does need at least one. Make them take the second one no matter what.

Yes I think "no matter what" does matter, that's why I used it twice.

Pretending nobody ever considered doing this...... La la la la la la .... I have a sock puppet on my hand... His name is Mr Socky... He said he thinks it's silly.... I'm just typing in what he said.

I agree. The JK has dumbo fender flares as I call them šŸ¤£
Yeah, if you flip it, they look like a snow sled for kids to glide in the neighborhood park.
1606960373057.png

A better question here would be why would you want to put those hideous things on a TJ...
My TJ build is is totally naked. Just frame and tub. Still scrubbing, cleaning, coating...
When they were offered, I had never thought about the inter-species copulation of cosmetic parts. I'm a year away from worrying about fenders, but "free" always sparks my interest.
Always.

Why is that? Loose , floppy, over sized? I have never seen a set side-by side.

Well, I refer to the JK platform as the "fat Elvis" of the Wrangler world.

The fender flares on the JKs are just massive, massive pieces of plastic and IMHO look really silly. The JK itself doesn't look bad, but the size of the fender flares just make it look really silly in my mind.

I would take the fenders and chuck them on Craig list haha..unless you planning on building a JK from scratch šŸ˜‰

Holey šŸ’©! They really do look better on the TJ!
But for all the hating on the JK (šŸ·), if it weren't for them Jeep would have likley gone the way of Pontiac.
So let all those Soccer Moms think they are young again. That's what the TJ does for me!šŸ‘“

Reactions: FishinSam