Do these brake calipers look ok?

Dyl

This is a newbie question.

Yesterday I noticed my jeep pulls to left during (only) HARD braking. Bit of reading online and many says it could be one of the brakes not working properly and asked to check calipers.

These are some of the photos I took when it was in the garage last week to put new tyres. Thought I might just upload those pics to see if you guys can spot anything bad in them?

IMG_20210703_145135.jpg

IMG_20210703_145142.jpg

IMG_20210703_145201.jpg

What condition are the pads in? Do they appear to be wearing evenly on both sides of the rotor? How do your brakes hoses look? Is the rubber cracked or kinked anywhere? Is the caliper dragging at all, producing excessive heat?
I've had the same issue with the my brakes in the past, pulling on one side. Sometimes you can revive a caliper that's gotten sticky. Most likely it will require replacement in the near future.

Inspect the surface the pads slide on where it contacts the caliper; if its rusted or rough the pads could hang up...
I see you still have the spring retaining washers holding the rotor onto the studs; they can be left off next time the brakes are serviced.
What is with what appears to be oily residue on the rotor? The residue will hinder your breaking performance.
Spray some brake cleaner on the surfaces to remove that oily residue.
As SvtLdr posted above; the pads appear to be wearing evenly from what I can see in the pictures.

Unless there is obvious damage and rust, it is hard to tell if anything is going to cause a pull. Two things that are incorrect are the divots need to be fixed in the slider and the pads are on upside down.

Thanks all for the replies. I'll check if one of the calipers is dragging by checking if one side is hotter than the other.

At the same time, can the pull be caused by bad caster? I have 31inch with 2in lift and toe in is between 1/16 to 1/8 but I'm not sure what the caster is.

The only times bad caster would be noticeable would be while making a turn the steering wheel would be slow returning to center and on the highway the steering would feel light to the touch causing the vehicle to drift on a crowned road. You could also feel front driveshaft vibrations.