Do we have a rep for Morris 4x4 on the forum?

In the end, I got most of what I wanted and at the correct dollar amount charged. And then went to Amazon to order the "unavailable" parts and had them in two days.

This sort of thing makes me suspect the sales team cancelled the deal when they realized they wouldn't make the profit number they projected on that item.

Which wouldn't be much of an issue except they took my money first.

Reactions: Chris and randy328
So. I F#&¢ed up when I handed them a little over a grand for my rear locker huh?
"Estimated shipping date April 14-20th"
Still no confirmation of it being shipped yet.

Ordered it from Morris 4x4. I should call right? I'll probably call.
I'll call tomorrow.

• Wow
Reactions: Chris
So. I F#&¢ed up when I handed them a little over a grand for my rear locker huh?
"Estimated shipping date April 14-20th"
Still no confirmation of it being shipped yet.

Ordered it from Morris 4x4. I should call right? I'll probably call.
I'll call tomorrow.
They wont answer the phone. I've looked into it and there are no shortage of negative reviews that go back years and years all saying the same thing.

This is what they do. This is their business model.

Morris4x4 takes your money, doesnt ship product, doesn't answer emails or phone calls.

I was willing to be patient, until I read all of the reviews echoing the same thing.

I'm guessing they expect most people will just cut their loss over a small dollar amount and they just keep it.

It looks like we probably wont receive the product or a refund without causing trouble for them.

I'm wondering if a class action lawsuit is called for.

Yup and what sucks is they're local to me, maybe 15 minutes from my place. I was looking for a shop to do the install on my Savvy lift, Ive simply ran out of time I can spend in the garage. Its the last part of my build that I want to farm out but I went to them for scheduling and discussing their process.

30 minutes on hold I gave up and sent an email. Not one response. Kind of crazy in my opinion. Im literally telling them to take my money and no response in over a week. This bs virus situation or not, they can't be that busy to reply to emails.

I literally just made a post about my Morris 4x4 screw up. I ordered 5 matching wheels and they sent 4 matching and one that wasn't. I spent an hour on hold yesterday only be to told I have to wait for a callback once the "return can be authorized" and they can provide me a label. Only then will they ship out the right wheel that I ordered.
DpsvVnowQiiNlOkur72cbA.jpg

Yeah. I might actually just hand this over to my lawyer then.
If I still needed everything thing else to fix my Jeep it'd be a different story.
But it's the last part.

And when I ordered it took them a few days to get back to me.

The live chat got me no where.

Screenshot_20200429-101559.png

Shaking my damn head. I just called. Freaky automation phone clerk. Supposedly my parts will ship next Tuesday.
Even though they were supposed to ship mid April.....

This bs virus situation or not, they can't be that busy to reply to emails.

If you look at reviews going back 10 years, you'll see this is how they operate.

They take your money, dont ship, and dont communicate.

My guess is they hope you give up.

Check out their facebook reviews. It's the same story over and over and over.

https://m.facebook.com/Morris4x4Center/reviews

So. They ship it a month and a week after I order. Well. Hopefully they ship it. We will see on Tuesday

I just want my OX locker so I can drive over stuff.
So tired of my Jeep not being drivable. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I just put in a return request for my order totalling over $1700, lol.

I have no intention of returning anything, but whatever, maybe I get their attention. Probably not. But I'm gonna try to get them to do an rma just to watch them make some dastardly moves. It should be entertaining, I will report back.

Maybe they screw up and refund the entire payment. I really dont believe their poor performance is an accident though.

The return form submission process is actually what you'd expect it to be.
Very unprofessional, almost clown-like with spicy memes of Ralph wiggum and conan O'Brien. I guess instead of doing business they'd rather inspire feels and be my friend. I got too many friends already, I just want my money back.

I just hope my stuff comes.
I thought about ordering straight from ox-offroad. But some some idiotic reason I didn't.

I have nothing but good things to say about extreme terrain . Com though. Sure they push a lot of cheap crap, they have some good stuff too. And we're prompt in issuing refunds on stuff that was actually out of stock, even amidst all the big Rona scare

Reactions: TJ Starting
Its funny. I ordered most of my lift from them a couple years ago and everything went well. Quick shipping and I got everything I ordered, in the shipment that it was listed in. I'm working on hubs, ball joints and U-joints for my TJ. While I had it apart, I noticed that I didn't have any brake dust shields (!), my hub bolts should be replaced, and the little plastic oil slingers that go on the inner axle shafts were broken. So I ordered from Morris as it was the only vendor I could find that would sell me everything I need in one shot.

It took a couple of days for my shipping confirmation. I thought, well, OK. Covid must have them slowed down (but it sure didn't slow down the CC processing). Then when I got my shipping confirmation, it was like two day shipping, so no biggie, right? I ordered Saturday and expected my parts on Wednesday. Pretty good.

My parts were delivered today...I got the oil slingers. That's it. No bolts or backing plates. SONOFABITCH!

So I called and they told me the wait would be 1 hour and 42 minutes! NO THANKS. So I got on the chat. That took a half hour...but I was doing other stuff so really no loss of time. Dude (Michael, I think) told me that his screens only showed that the oil slingers shipped, the rest of the stuff would ship today or tomorrow. OK, so why does it show my entire order as shipped in my account? He didn't have an answer. I honestly think he just told me that my stuff was shipping soon, and doesn't actually care. He was just trying to get me off the chat bot so he could go home...

The bitch of it is that I need those parts to finish my project!

I just hope my stuff comes.
I thought about ordering straight from ox-offroad. But some some idiotic reason I didn't.

I have nothing but good things to say about extreme terrain . Com though. Sure they push a lot of cheap crap, they have some good stuff too. And we're prompt in issuing refunds on stuff that was actually out of stock, even amidst all the big Rona scare
What really gets me about morris4x4 is that they cited coronavirus as an excuse, when this substandard fuckery is their standard operating procedure. Evidenced by googling "morris4x4 reviews". Too ez.

Quite frankly it offends my intelligence.

I can only imagine being at the morris4x4 sales meeting when they decided "blame coronavirus" would be their current excuse. Seriously, if one of the CS reps at my company pulled that shit with a customer, they'd be reprimanded.

What really gets me about morris4x4 is that they cited coronavirus as an excuse, when this substandard fuckery is their standard operating procedure. Evidenced by googling "morris4x4 reviews". Too ez.

Quite frankly it offends my intelligence.

I can only imagine being at the morris4x4 sales meeting when they decided "blame coronavirus" would be their current excuse. Seriously, if one of the CS reps at my company pulled that shit with a customer, they'd be reprimanded.

If I were one of these companies making things that Morris is distributing. I'd pull their rights to sell my products. I wouldn't want them and their crap CS to be associated with my brand name.

There may have been a time where these guys were good to do business with, but everything I've read the past few years (along with my own experience with them) is enough to make me never deal with or recommend them again.

Reactions: Grey_Machine7.3