Do we have a rep for Morris 4x4 on the forum?

Check this out:
Contacted viair directly about the backordered 450c.
Screenshot_20200430-124358_Chrome.jpg

Morris4x4 told me in an email the manufacturer backordered this and gave no eta, so they cancelled the order. End result they get free money.

Screenshot_20200430-124921_Chrome.jpg

Liars!

Btw, viair CS responded within 24 hrs because they're legit.

So in addition to the fuckery with my money, morris4x4 also went ahead and implied viair CS as incompetent when they said they gave no eta.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Chris
Check this out:
Contacted viair directly about the backordered 450c.
View attachment 157278

Morris4x4 told me in an email the manufacturer backordered this and gave no eta, so they cancelled the order. End result they get free money.

View attachment 157280

Liars!

Btw, viair CS responded within 24 hrs because they're legit.

So in addition to the fuckery with my money, morris4x4 also went ahead and implied viair CS as incompetent when they said they gave no eta.
No shame. No professionalism, not getting my money any more

That's the same thing they did to me, refunded me like $20 bucks short, something like that. When I called them on it, they finally refunded the difference to my debit card- a couple of weeks later! Yeah, I won't do anymore business with those guys.
But, those Motobilt guys are on the ball, I love doing business with them!

I sent them emails asking for a revised invoice, which i shouldn't have to do, it should be automatic. I also sent an email telling them they only did a partial refund. They never replied to any of my emails. What's the next step? A certified letter then small claims court?

Reactions: Grey_Machine7.3
Yup and what sucks is they're local to me, maybe 15 minutes from my place. I was looking for a shop to do the install on my Savvy lift, Ive simply ran out of time I can spend in the garage. Its the last part of my build that I want to farm out but I went to them for scheduling and discussing their process.

30 minutes on hold I gave up and sent an email. Not one response. Kind of crazy in my opinion. Im literally telling them to take my money and no response in over a week. This bs virus situation or not, they can't be that busy to reply to emails.
So many folks upset at them, you should start a service where you will go stand on the door and represent the person with a complaint.

So many folks upset at them, you should start a service where you will go stand on the door and represent the person with a complaint.
I bet people would pay for this.
If someone is local. Charge $5-$10 to go do their complains in person. I beg you could get 10-30people a week with complaints haha

Reactions: Ericict
The internet is more effective. All you have to do is put "Morris 4x4 review" and bam, everybody and they're brother will be reading this thread on them if they do a search for reviews.

• Haha
Reactions: Grey_Machine7.3
It seems we DO have a rep on the forum now.

Got this a few mintues ago.

"
New
Hi there Yellow,

Caught your message in a recent thread and wanted to reach out personally to apologize for the service you experienced. We know that it doesn't come close to meeting the standards we have for ourselves. I want to shed some light on why it happened, what we're doing about it, and hopefully find a way to make it up to you.

There's no excuse, but in full transparency, it's been a perfect storm since COVID hit which is causing a customer service backlog that we're still digging out of.

With COVID, we shifted our many in-office employees to fully remote, while our warehouses and hundreds of vendors started operating at a reduced capacity for your safety and the health and safety of the workers filing orders. Some of our suppliers also unfortunately furloughed some staff when COVID first hit.

As jeepers have started new projects, we've experienced an extraordinary increase in contact volume at the same time.

This causes our suppliers and warehouses to provide shipping and inventory updates less quickly than usual, which leads to a vicious cycle — more customers start calling and emailing about order status, which further backs up our CS and other departments that help process orders, exchanges/returns, etc. And of course, that leads to even more inquiries.

We've got the entire team working overtime and in fact have increased our staff and resources to unprecedented levels since COVID first hit (and we're still adding more as quickly as we can), but it hasn't been enough to keep up.

We are so sorry for the delays you've experienced. Our customers and the Jeep community mean everything to us, which is why it frustrates us to no end to know that we disappointed you.

We'd like to try to make it right. If you let me know your order number or email address, I'd like to send a gift card your way."

Hopfuly there is a bright future for Morris 4x4.

It seems we DO have a rep on the forum now.

Got this a few mintues ago.

"
New
Hi there Yellow,

Caught your message in a recent thread and wanted to reach out personally to apologize for the service you experienced. We know that it doesn't come close to meeting the standards we have for ourselves. I want to shed some light on why it happened, what we're doing about it, and hopefully find a way to make it up to you.

There's no excuse, but in full transparency, it's been a perfect storm since COVID hit which is causing a customer service backlog that we're still digging out of.

With COVID, we shifted our many in-office employees to fully remote, while our warehouses and hundreds of vendors started operating at a reduced capacity for your safety and the health and safety of the workers filing orders. Some of our suppliers also unfortunately furloughed some staff when COVID first hit.

As jeepers have started new projects, we've experienced an extraordinary increase in contact volume at the same time.

This causes our suppliers and warehouses to provide shipping and inventory updates less quickly than usual, which leads to a vicious cycle — more customers start calling and emailing about order status, which further backs up our CS and other departments that help process orders, exchanges/returns, etc. And of course, that leads to even more inquiries.

We've got the entire team working overtime and in fact have increased our staff and resources to unprecedented levels since COVID first hit (and we're still adding more as quickly as we can), but it hasn't been enough to keep up.

We are so sorry for the delays you've experienced. Our customers and the Jeep community mean everything to us, which is why it frustrates us to no end to know that we disappointed you.

We'd like to try to make it right. If you let me know your order number or email address, I'd like to send a gift card your way."

Hopfuly there is a bright future for Morris 4x4.
There you go. A step in the right direction.

Yeah. I'm not one to jump at gift cards or anything when a company has a mishap /we are all humans/. As long as they are working on making things right, and moving to a better tomorrow. I'm happy
You could always donate it to a forum ROTM contest.

Reactions: Chris
I’ve ordered quite a few items through these guys and never had any issues. Honestly they always were very prompt with me and always had what I needed in stock haha. Quadratec is a whole different story for me tho. ARB sliders showed up scratched to hell, lip of 3/5 rims banged up, and other little backorder delays that I didn’t know about. Never had an issue with morris 4x4 tho.

I’ve ordered quite a few items through these guys and never had any issues. Honestly they always were very prompt with me and always had what I needed in stock haha. Quadratec is a whole different story for me tho. ARB sliders showed up scratched to hell, lip of 3/5 rims banged up, and other little backorder delays that I didn’t know about. Never had an issue with morris 4x4 tho.
Same here.

Reactions: Starrs
Yes, the reached out to me last night after joining the forum, asking if they could make things right on here.

Not sure how they found this thread or the forum, but maybe they were just doing a Google search.

Reactions: Daryl